Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My two girls

Here's a little bit about my girls:





Emerson is 2 years old now. Wow does time fly! I feel like it was just yesterday that she was born. She is in preschool two days a week at Special Kids and Families. She's in love with her teacher, Ms. Kathy. She talks about her all the time. Emerson talks so much, just like her momma! She is just so precious. She cracks us up everyday with the things she says. I'm amazed daily with the words she uses that I had no idea she knew. She really loves trains and animals right now. She is definitely a priss! She loves to dress up and walk around in mommy's shoes and jewelry. Life wouldn't be the same without her!




Palmer is almost eight months old. She is such a happy baby, always smiling and showing off those two teeth! She's very laid back. I think part of the reason she is so laid back is because of her very active two year old sister! She's such a mommy's girl! I love it and hate it. I love that she wants to be with me, but it's frustrating that she won't go to other people when I'm around. She just ate real mac and cheese today for the first time and loved it. She loves her big sister more that I can describe. She just lights up when she sees Emerson. Palmer is just getting so big. She does new stuff everyday and it's fun to watch her learn. She has the most piercing, beautiful blue eyes. I can't image a day without her in my life.

I'm the luckiest mom in the whole world to have two such beautiful, wonderful girls. I thank God everyday for them.




1 comment: