Thursday, March 5, 2009

Baby Hudson has arrived!!!!

Ryan and I are very exited to announe the arrival of our third daughter, Hudson Bess Jones. She was born today, March 5th, at 12:13 p.m. She is 7 pounds even and is 21 inches and beautiful as can be. We had a wonderful delivery, I had a c-section. I'm feeling great now and am sure I'll be hurting tomorrow. Emerson and Palmer are having so much fun holding and kissing their baby sister. Here are some pictures:

Our first photo with Hudson
Hudson Bess Jones
Mommy and Hudson
My three girls!
Emerson holding Hudson for the first time
Palmer holding Hudson for the first time

Getting lots of love from Emerson
Getting love from Palmer

Grandpa Jones and Hudson

Grandma Jones and Hudson

PaPaw and Gigi with Husdon
Cousin Savannah, Aunt Kelley, and Hudson

My sweet Hudson angel!


More to come later!!!!!

2 comments:

Carie said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!! I LOVE the picture of the girls squeezing her cheeks trying to get a kiss. Precious :)

kimberly davis said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jones' from Louisiana!!!! Can't wait to meet her and hear how y'all are doing and adjusting!