Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Hubby

Ryan read my blog and wanted to know why I hadn't mentioned him. It is amazing how we get so caught up in our children. Everything is revolved around them. We tend to leave out other important people in our lives. I don't always remember to tell Ryan how I feel. So here are some of my thoughts. Also this is my favorite picture of him. He is in Honduras on a mission trip.


Ryan has truely been a gift to me. He has helped me through some very difficult times in my life. He has also given me our two beautiful children. I am so very proud of him, he has worked very hard. He graduates in June from his Med Peds residency. He has worked very hard over the past four years of residency, not to mention four years of undergrad and four years of Med School. He has grown into an excellent doctor. I'm amazed everyday at how much knowledge he has. He starts his Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship, here in Memphis, in July. He has always know what he wants to do, and is now achieving those goals.

Ryan has given me the best gift of all, being able to be home with our children. He is such a provider. We are very blessed with everything we have. God has given Ryan such a gift. I know I don't tell him enough, but I love him with all my heart and thank God for him everyday.

It's not easy living in a household of girls! He's learned more about bows, clothes, and hair than he's ever known. And enjoying it. I love you!

No comments: