Monday, June 29, 2009

Hudson

Hudson is almost four months old now. She is the best baby in the world. She doesn't fuss much at all and just goes with the flow. I just moved her to a four hour schedule and she adapted beautifully and sleeps 12 hours straight at night. I stopped waking her up at 10 just to eat and it didn't phase her at all. She is just a blessing and a happy little baby. She's been rolling over both ways since she turned 3 months and is a pro now! She loves to smile, laugh, and talk all the time. I'll put her in the swing and Palmer and Emerson love to swing her. The higher they swing her the harder she laughs. Here is a couple of her 3 month pictures and a few short video clips.




Here is a video of Hudson rolling over. It's really dark, b/c there weren't many lights on. I had to post it b/c I finally got her rolling over on camera. She rolls over all the time, but when I put the camera on her all she does is look at me and refuse to roll over.



Here is Hudson hanging out on her blanket talking to me.


1 comment:

angier said...

what a little beauty! 12 hours at night?! I don't think any of my kids have EVER slept that long! Be honest...what are you putting in her bottle? :)