Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Girls

Just wanted to take a few minutes to talk about my girls.

Palmer is 15 months now and is just precious. She is walking everywhere, no more crawling for her. She is amazing and has the cutest personality. She is saying several words and using several signs. She can answer questions appropriately by shaking her head yes and no, it's amazing. I forget how much she can do, since she is so little. She loves to read books and play with puzzles. She is very independent and doesn't like anyone in her space. She will definitely let you know if she doesn't like what you're doing.

Emerson is 2 1/2 now and can I say ATTITUDE!!! She is fiesty, but lots of fun. She is definitely a girly girl. She love to dress up and put on makeup. She is our little actress and very dramatic. We have to really keep an eye on her, b/c she gets into everything. And smart as a whip. She amazes me everyday with what she knows. She is a great big sister and does good sharing. She likes to carry Palmer around. We're working on putting her down gently.

Both of my girls are so much fun. They both love animals and will touch any animal, wild or tame without fear. They are playing together better everyday. Here are a couple pictures of them. Emerson told me they wanted to play in her room by themselves. When it got a little too quiet, I opened the door to check on them and they were sitting there quietly each reading a book. It was so cute that I couldn't resist taking a picture. Lately I've been taking mainly pictures of all the messes they've been making, so this was great!







I can't leave out my little girl on the way. Sweet Hudson. I'm 26 weeks now and feeling her kick all the time. Emerson talks about her all the time. She always says that Hudson has to grow so she can get big, so Emerson can hold her. I've started working on Hudson's nursery. I'm sewing several things for it. I'll post pictures when I'm done, but it'll be a while. I can't wait until the first of March to see her sweet face and hold her for the first time. I'm so lucky to have three sweet little girls.

No comments: